Statue Collectibles pobočka Poděbrady
Jiřího náměstí 36
po-čt 9:00 -18:00
pá, so 9:00 -20:00 ne 9:00 - 19:00
Statue Collectibles pobočka PRAHA
Praha 9, 190 00
po-čt 10:00 -19:00 pá, so 9:00 - 20:00 ne 9:00 - 19:00 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Back in 1988 Bill Denbrough made the biggest mistake of his young life, giving his little brother Georgie a paper sailboat. Georgie lost the sailboat in a storm drain along with his arm, when he met Pennywise the most sinister and twisted clown ever to walk the streets of small town Derry.
Elite Creature Collectibles is proud to present our museum-quality Pennywise maquette from the movie IT based on the 1986 novel by Stephen King. This dramatic maquette is designed by Steve Wang and crafted in 1:3 scale with remarkable attention to detail.
Don't miss your chance to add Pennywise to your horror collection today!
- Dimensions: 71 x 46 x 41 cm
- Cast in high-quality resin with hand painted details.
- Two (2) Alternate Portraits (Normal face and Open Mouth)
- The Alternate Head could be display under the base.
- Real fabric costume.
- Real hair and handmade glass eyes and acrylic teeth.
- Attractive, sewer themed display base.
- Each Certificate of Authenticity is signed by Sculptor Mony Cazamea.
Limited to 399 pieces worldwide!
Please note: Due to the small edition size and the great demand for this item, allocations are possible.
Please note: Due to the size of this item, additional shipping costs may apply. Apart from your location, the actual package size and weight is needed to determine those costs. Both are unknown at this point and may not be available until the product arrives in our warehouse.
NADROZMĚRNÝ KUS! Cena dopravy je u tohoto kusu 1 300 Kč (50 EUR.) Pro tento výrobek neplatí poštovné zdarma.