DC Comics: Catwoman - Art Print 21 46 x 61 cm - unframed - Sideshow
DC Comics Art Print Catwoman #21 46 x 61 cm - unframed
Posters & Wallscrolls DC Comics
"The mask let me be the woman I wanted to become."
Sideshow presents the Catwoman #21 Fine Art Print by artist Ian MacDonald.
Cat got your tongue? In the Catwoman #21 Fine Art Print, Catwoman and her feline companion peer out at the viewer with their matching emerald eyes. Selina Kyle's clawed gloves glimmer in the winter storm as she stands in front of a city skyline flashing with brilliant lights of sapphire and ruby.
Originally created as a variant cover for Catwoman #21, written by Joëlle Jones for DC Comics, this comic book artwork is now available to fans as a fine art collectible. Each Catwoman #21 Fine Art Print features an authorized, automated artist signature and an embossed Seal of Authenticity as a part of the limited edition of 400 pieces.
Curl your claws around this precious piece and add the Catwoman #21 Fine Art Print by Ian MacDonald to your DC Comics collection.
- Officially licensed by DC Comics
- Limited edition of 400
- 18 x 24" fine art giclée print, approx 22 x 26.50" with frame
- 100% cotton, acid-free, certified archival matte Museo Rag 300GSM
- Epson archival inks
- A digital artist signature
- Embossed seal of authenticity
- Print is wrapped and hand-rolled in acid free paper, and shipped in a 4" diameter tube*