Statue Collectibles pobočka Poděbrady, Film Legends
Jiřího náměstí 36
po-čt 9:00 -18:00
pá, so 9:00 -20:00 ne 9:00 - 19:00
Statue Collectibles pobočka PRAHA, Film Legends
Praha 9, 190 00
po-čt 10:00 -19:00 pá, so 9:00 - 20:00 ne 9:00 - 19:00 email: email@example.com
Statue Collectibles pobočka KROMĚŘÍŽ, Film Legends
po-čt 10:00 -18:00 pá 10:00 - 19:00 so 9:00 - 19:00
ne 9:00 - 18:00
On the morning of his one-hundred and eleventh birthday, the eccentric master of Bag End huddles amid a jumble of paper and books, his quill a blur as he scratches at his memoir.
Miraculously hale for one of his advanced years, Bilbo Baggins is no ordinary Hobbit. A small person he might be, but his has been as long and storied life, and he pursues the self-appointed duty to record it in every detail with a furious fervour.
It is for Bilbo's young cousin Frodo, and other Hobbits like him, that he is compelled to write. Age creeps upon Bilbo, little by little, and that Tookishness in his blood stirs wistful thoughts of far off mountains and friends long gone. His mind is made up; plans are set. Now all he needs is time to finish what he has begun, if those unwanted guests would stop ringing the bell!
A story is only as good as the one who tells it. Here the adventurous Hobbit scrawls out his tales in the comfort of his own home, free to let his mind wander whilst safe and warm. Daniel Cockersell honours Sir Ian Holm by capturing the moment that Bilbo starts writing the story that will be loved by all.
- 1:6 scale;
- Made from high-quality polystone and miniature paper props;
- Sculpted by Daniel Cockersell, David Tremont & Leonard Ellis;
- An iconic scene, recreated in celebration of the LOTR 20th anniversary;
- Includes miniature versions of the original film paper props, created by calligrapher Daniel Reeve;
- Loose paper props can be dressed and positioned as desired;
- Signature pose and clothing.
Dimensions: 24,5 x 22,5 x 24,5 cm